[IDV #WZI-324925]: Outdated SREF Precip data

Greg,

Something is missing here, I downloaded one of the ensprod files you mentioned.
It didn't have accumulated precipitation. The NCEP Grib2 parameter table we use
is at:
http://www.nco.ncep.noaa.gov/pmb/docs/grib2/grib2_table4-2-0-1.shtml

I don't see any reference to accumulated Precipitation any where in the table
but one of my cohorts did say he saw it in a data file at one time.

But it does have  parameter 8
        Total Precipitation
        kg m-2  A PCP

Either there is a discrepancy in the Grib2 table on names or there is a newer
table available that I'm not aware of. I'll look at an ensprod_biasc file too.

Robb...

Ticket ID: WZI-324925
Department: Support THREDDS