[netCDFJava #OCZ-538837]: Problems with: new GridDataset( aggregatedNetcdfDataset )

The problem is that those files are not homogeneous - the first two have only
TMP as a grid variable, and the 3rd has several more. The aggregation probably
chooses a random one to be the "prototype", so you get different results each
time you call it.

Can you ensure that the aggregated files are homogeneous ?