[netCDFDecoders #WYZ-726010]: decoder question.

Craig,

I'm sorry to inform you that the Java Bufr package is being deprecated. It
needed many classes from our netcdf-java package so it was integrated into that
package under the BufrIosp class. You can get information about that package at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/

I believe that all IDEs require ant to be on the system, so I would download
and install ant. It's not hard and all of
our packages have the ant file build.xml.  build.xml is used by ant to build
all the targets in the package. We use IDE Intellij and it works fine with our
packages. Others have use Eclipse with our packages too, but I don't know the
details
of the setup.

Robb...

Ticket ID: WYZ-726010