[netCDFJava #OCZ-538837]: Problems with: new GridDataset( aggregatedNetcdfDataset )

The only possible thing that it could be is if you are using reletive path
names in the ncml, since the readNcML(InputStream) method has no current
directory. use an absolute directory. If that isnt the case, send me the ncml.

> Hello,
>
> If I write the ncmlString to disk, as an XML file, and then perform the
> following, the GridDataset is full (e.g. has grids):
>
> GridDataset fullDataset = GridDataset.open( "/path/to/ncmlXmlString.xml" );
>
> However, if I take the same ncmlString and perform the following, the
> resulting GridDataset has no grids:
>
> NetcdfDataset aggregatedDataset = NcMLReader.readNcML( new
> ByteArrayInputStream(ncmlXmlString.getBytes()),  null );
> GridDataset emptyDataset =  new GridDataset( aggregatedDataset );
>
> I would rather not write ncml to disk, and then read, whenever I want an
> agrregated GridDataset.  Can you help?
>
> Thanks very much,
> Tom Margolis

Ticket ID: OCZ-538837