[netCDFJava #GHG-344470]: GridAsPointDataset

The default behavior is to replace missing values with NaNs. To change, use
NetcdfDataset.setUseNaNs(false). Note this is a glbcal setting.

  /**
   * Set whether to use NaNs for missing values, for efficiency
   *
   * @param b true if want to replace missing values with NaNs (default true)
   */
  static public void setUseNaNs(boolean b) {
    useNaNs = b;
  }

> I dumped a section of the grid variable where no data exists.
>
> The dump showed "NaN" for missing data.
>
> So, I see why GridAsPointDataset.getMissingValue is returning "NaN",
> but why is it "NaN" instead of _FillValue?
>

> Thanks
> Mike

Ticket ID: GHG-344470
Department: Support netCDF Java