[IDV #ERN-936668]: Adapting IDV to KNMI data

Hi Ernst: sounds very ambitious! Everything sounds doable, with one caveat: the
opendap server has not yet been updated to deal with some of the latest
features in CDM 4.0, such as Groups. However, Im not sure if you need that yet.
If everything goes well, opendap protocol will be extended, and we will get
that feature into 4.1 release. We also are considering options of IDS reading
from TDS  if that doesnt happen soon.

If you can make example files available, I can probably give you some real
advice. Perhaps choose one (or maybe two) things to work on at a time.
otherwise it may be hard to keep track.

Ticket ID: ERN-936668
Department: Support netCDF Java