[netCDFJava #FVN-286383]: Bugs in subset method of the GeoGrid class

ok, im trying this again.

the source distribution should now have everything to compile in this way:

BUILD FROM SOURCE
 1. get the source release (ncSrc-@VERSION@.zip)
 2. unzip into working directory
 3. cd /work/cdm
 4. ant compile

please let me know if you see further problems.