[netCDFJava #KVU-414608]: Netcdf file wont open in 4.0...does in 2.2 okay th ough

The problem is that the global metadata is from the NSSL gridded radar product,
which the CoordSyBuilder is mistakenly trying to use for coordinate info.

You can remove that metadata, or add a Convention attribute and I will modify
the program to look for it so it wont get confused.

> Hi Tom,
>
> I can open the file in ToolsUI both 4.0 and 2.2. I'm doing this from the
> "Veiwer" tab. Is that how you are opening the file? If I try the "Grids" tab,
> it doesn't get recognized as a gridded dataset in either 2.2 or 4.0.
>
> What version of ToolsUI 4.0 are you running? I tried both our webstart
> version (4.0.31.20090129.2311) and the latest from our code repository.
>
> Ethan
>
> > The subject says it all -- tried opening it in toolsUI-4.0 and IDV --
> > no go.  Opens just fine in toolsUI-2.2.22 and old "command line"
> > ncdump.
> >
> > Since we are generating this file, if there is something "missing" or
> > we should be doing differently, please let me know.
> >
> > <ftp://ftp.ssec.wisc.edu/pub/ssec/tomw/test22.nc>
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > tom

Ticket ID: KVU-414608
Department: Support netCDF Java