Re: Help Calling Java from Matlab

Roger,

I haven't tried to write files from Matlab using NetCDF Java, but here
is an example of a Matlab using some of the higher level functionality
within NetCDF-Java to access and plot an isosurface from a 3D
dimensionless vertical coordinate ocean model:

http://stellwagen.er.usgs.gov/rps/share/java_isosurface_demo2.m

If you follow the instructions carefully at the top of the m-file to
download the .jar file and edit the classpath, it should just work for
you, as it accesses the model data via OpenDAP, which is supported by
NetCDF-Java.

Let me know if it doesn't work.

-Rich