Re: Java NetCDF problem...

Hi Nathan:

Its a bug in the Java NetCDF library: its unusual to have non-contiguous
coordinate bounds. Its now fixed in development release 2.2.19.13 at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf-java/

It looks like your coordinates are off, as you'll see if you look at it in the
GridViewer tab.

Thanks for reporting!

John

Nathan Wilhelmi wrote:
Hello - I have been working with Tim Hoar on a NetCDF file that we need to load up in the Java NetCDF library. It is crashing with a null pointer exception when creating the grid coordinate system. Is there anyway we can get the file (~400mb) to you or who ever would be best to take a look and try to spot the problem. We can't find it.

Thanks!

-Nate Wilhelmi
ext 1839