Re: Meeting about improving the GRD API.

Ted Habermann wrote:
Hello all,

Seems to be a great discussion and looks like progress to a broken-down old programmer. One thing that hasn't come up, as far as I can tell, is a connection at the Scientific Datatype Adapter level. My understanding was that this is where spatial databases might connect because they had the data access and coordinate system thing down. Was I wrong about that?

Not really; WCS uses the Scientific Datatype "Gridtype". And you need the
"coordinate system thing" to correctly add CF georeferencing info.