M3IO support in 2.2.18

Hi,

I think there may be a problem with the M3IOConvention class in
2.2.18. When I open my file with NetcdfDataset.openDataset the
convention is found but the coordinate axes are never identified. I
went through the source and it looks like augmentDataset is not
implemented. My sense is that an augmentDataset implementation would
call M3IOConvention.constructCoordAxes but I'm not entirely sure what
else specifically needs to be done. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for a great library,

Nick