[netCdfJava #EHW-490188]: Instantiation exception

Hi Ken,

The package that saves state in the config file is very Bean centric and
requires that classes have a parameterless constructor. I believe the problem
will be solved if you add a parameterless constructor to your transform class.

We actually had just noticed this with your IOSP class as well. So you might
want to do the same with those.

John will have to go into any further details. I don't really understand which
non-UI classes or how much of the state of those classes gets stored in the
ToolsUI config file.

Hope that helps,

Ethan

Ticket ID: EHW-490188