[IDV #BSD-546165]: Accessing non OpenDAP urls

Hi Rich,

I don't have a solution at the moment but I'm seeing the same in our current
code and wanted to pass some information on to John Caron who I think will have
to solve the issue.

John,

I'm seeing in NetcdfDataset.isDODS() that a HttpUrlConnection is being opened
to http://stellwagen.er.usgs.gov/models/gomoos/gomoos_20040329_cf.nc.dds and it
is checking the response code and getting a 200. I'm not sure why since when I
try it in a browser and look at the headers I see a 302 Not Found.

Not sure where to go from here so I'll leave it up to you.

Ethan

Ticket ID: BSD-546165
Department: Support netCDF Java