Re: read Opendap dataset with java

Hi Tony:

The ucar.nc2.dods package is still in nj22, but you're not supposed to use it
directly. Open with NetcdfDatset.openFile() or NetcdfDatset.openDataset().

Tony Jolibois wrote:
            Hi,

I try to read Opendap dataset with a little java program, but I'm confused with different versions of libraries. It seems that ucar.nc2.dods package do not exist any more in netcdf java v2.2, with this it was simple to read an Opendap dataset. How can I do now ? Do I need Jdap ? Is this to implement a server or a client ? My dataset is for example http://opendap.aviso.oceanobs.com/thredds/dodsC/merged/h/msla_oer_merged_h.

Thanks in advance,
Tony

--
Tony JOLIBOIS