Re: netCDF to GeoTIFF

Hi Lorenzo:

We are still supporting this, its in ucar.nc2.geotiff.
Have a look at GeotiffWriter.main(), and you can send further questions to yuan
ho, who is in charge of that code.

Lorenzo Bigagli wrote:
Dear John,

thanks for your help last time: we managed to browse your catalogs from our GI-go (you can give it a try at http://zeus.pin.unifi.it/projects/gi-go ).

Now I write to ask you about geotiff support in the netCDF Java API: I need to present some data in geotiff format and I remember you had added that feature, at some point.
How are things now with that regards?

In case geotiff support is discontinued, I would very much appreciate your suggestion on how I could handle the problem.
Thanks in advance,