[Fwd: AW: netCDF Java - missing unused dimension in cdf file]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: AW: netCDF Java - missing unused dimension in cdf file
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:48:55 +0200
From: Keller, Michael <address@hidden>
To: John Caron <address@hidden>

Hi John

I tried it with the new library 2.2.10 and now I can see all added
dimensions with ncdump.

Thank's very much for your help.

btw, we use the "cdf" extension, because the AIA Standard for analytical
data interchange of chromatographic datas recomands to use this
extension.

regards
Michael Keller
Metrohm AG, Herisau, Switzerland