Re: thredds primer

Norman Barker wrote:

Hi,

having never used thredds before and am looking for a primer! Links to primers in previous mails seem to be
broken.

I have built Thredds from source and deployed it, I have a small problem with the fact the string
thredds is missing from some URLs.

In particular I am looking for a primer that will let me download some sample netCDF configure the files, and give the request urls. I am looking to deploy the WCS service as a test.

Many thanks,

Norman Barker

We expect have a first release of the thredds data server next week. It wont include the WCS server, but that should follow in another week or two. We'll try to get some documentation ASAP, but it may take a while for it to be any good. Thanks for your patience.