[McIDAS #WPD-667222]: Fwd: McIDAS 2017 install

Hi Greg,

re:
> One other small thing - you did not give me a mcinet2017.sh file to set up
> the adde service. No rush though - I think everything else is set up now so
> we can install that once we are receiving data.

The v2016 mcinet.sh script, mcinet2016.sh, is located in the mcidas2017
directory.
It needs to be renamed to be mcinet2017.sh and moved to the ~mcidas directory.

I told you that there would be changes needed :-)

One other thing: most current versions of Linux do not include 'xinetd' by
default, so you will need to install it (as 'root') and make sure that it
is running before you can run mcinet2017.sh.

Ticket ID: WPD-667222
Department: Support McIDAS