[McIDAS #WTM-204050]: new ldm server

Hi Hsie,

re:
> I am setting up a new LDM server (tornado.al.noaa.gov) to replace the
> old server (rainbow.al.noaa.gov).  I need help to set up the McIdas and
> McIdas-ldm decoders.

I would be happy to login and install both McIDAS-X/XCD and the ldm-mcidas
decoders if you like.  If you are interested in me doing this, it will
have to wait until I return from the AMS 2017 annual meeting in Seattle,
say this coming weekend.  In order to do the installations, I will need
for the firewall to allow connections from my Unidata workstation
(either/both abbott.undata.ucar.edu and gale.unidata.ucar.edu) and the
appropriate login credentials.  We can take care of this by phone sometime
on Friday.

Ticket ID: WTM-204050
Department: Support McIDAS