[McIDAS #NZQ-510524]: RTNEXRAD Feed from adde.ucar.edu - no data

Hi Greg,

re:
> RTNEXRAD stopped again at 13:02 UTC today. Can you give it a swift kick?

Hmm... it looks like the TDS is sucking up more and more of the CPU on
the machine that is currently adde.ucar.edu (currently atm.ucar.edu).
I suggest you point at motherlode.unidata.ucar.edu since it is not having
TDS problems, and I just verified that the RTNEXRAD/N0Q dataset is up
to date there:

DATALOC ADD RTNEXRAD MOTHERLODE.UNIDATA.UCAR.EDU

Group Name                    Server IP Address
--------------------         ----------------------------------------
RTNEXRAD                     MOTHERLODE.UNIDATA.UCAR.EDU

<LOCAL-DATA> indicates that data will be accessed from the local data directory.
DATALOC -- done

IMGLIST RTNEXRAD/N0Q.-10 ID=FTG
Image file directory listing for:RTNEXRAD/N0Q
 Pos Satellite/         Date       Time      Center   Band(s)
     sensor                                 Lat  Lon
 --- -------------  ------------  --------  ---- ---- ------------
 402  RADAR          5 AUG 16218  21:02:16     FTG    1
 401  RADAR          5 AUG 16218  21:00:38     FTG    1
 400  RADAR          5 AUG 16218  20:58:02     FTG    1
 399  RADAR          5 AUG 16218  20:56:24     FTG    1
 398  RADAR          5 AUG 16218  20:53:48     FTG    1
 397  RADAR          5 AUG 16218  20:52:10     FTG    1
 396  RADAR          5 AUG 16218  20:49:36     FTG    1
 395  RADAR          5 AUG 16218  20:47:58     FTG    1
 394  RADAR          5 AUG 16218  20:45:23     FTG    1
 393  RADAR          5 AUG 16218  20:43:45     FTG    1
 392  RADAR          5 AUG 16218  20:41:09     FTG    1
IMGLIST: done

I will alert the TDS guys to the situation...

Ticket ID: NZQ-510524
Department: Support McIDAS