[McIDAS #NZQ-510524]: RTNEXRAD Feed from adde.ucar.edu - no data

Hi Greg,

re:
> Sorry for the lack of details. I was using RTNEXRAD/N0Q ID=FTG which
> grew stale after about 12:13 Z yesterday morning.

OK.  I checked the RTNEXRAD/N0Q dataset on adde.ucar.edu yesterday right
after seeing this note, and everything looked up to date then.

re:
> I tried using RTNEXRAD on the following:
>

> Query: imglist RTNEXRAD/N0Q.-10 ID=FTG
> weather2.admin.niu.edu - data seemed about 20 min behind
> weather3.admin.niu.edu - no images found that meet criteria
> tornado.geos.ulm.edu - could not resolve TORNADO.GOES.ULM.EDU. Entry not
> filed.
> adde.cise-nsf.gov - no images found that meet criteria

Because of your observations, I made the first of what will likely be
a series of changes to the Publically Accessible ADDE servers page
in the McIDAS portion of our website:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/mcidas/adde_servers.html

As you will see, my first step was to organize the ADDE servers listed
into three groups: Unidata, Institutional and Community.  The second
step was to remove any entries that were known to be out of date.
The next step, which will take time, will be to work with the folks
hosting ADDE servers to see if help is needed to make sure that things
are running correctly and datasets are up to date.

Ticket ID: NZQ-510524
Department: Support McIDAS