[IDD #MKS-208085]: Temporary connectivity

Hi Mary Ellen,

re:
> I was thinking I would set up dataloc.k to point to the ingestors IP address
> via ADDE
> e.g., dataloc.k ADD GER nnn.nn.nnn.nn

OK, now I understand that you want your colleagues to be able to
access your data via ADDE, not by an LDM transfer.

re:
> Other than removing the dataloc is there another way to stop access?

This is easiest handled by your firewall -- setup the firewall to allow
inbound traffic to port 112 (the ADDE port) during the period where you
want to allow access by your colleagues, and then change the firewall
setup to block their access when you want their access to stop.  I am
sure that you will have to go through your network folks to allow their
access in the first place, so they will know exactly what to remove
when you are finished.

Ticket ID: MKS-208085
Department: Support McIDAS