[McIDAS #NUH-249602]: NEXRAD ADDE server ATM.UCAR.EDU not updating

Hi Russ,

re:
> The NEXRAD imagery on the ADDE Server ATM.UCAR.EDU is not updating since ~00Z
> this morning.

Something weird is happening on atm.ucar.edu.  After seeing your inquiry, I
checked the LDM on atm and no data was being received.  An attempt to restart
the LDM did not result in data flow being reestablished due to an LDM error
related to the queue.  I then stopped the LDM, deleted and remade the queue
and restarted, and data started to be received again.  The process that creates
links for NEXRAD Level III composite imagery and Unidata-Wisconsin imagery
into "current" datasets (the most recent 96 of each kind of product) is,
however, not working for some unknown reason. Investigations are in progress.

Thanks for reporting the data outage.  I hope to figure out what is failing
and make corrections reasonably soon.

Ticket ID: NUH-249602
Department: Support McIDAS