[McIDAS #AHC-658709]: McIDAS 2015 build issue on Solaris 11.3/Studio 12.3

Hi Robert,

re:
> Sure do whatever you need to do. I copied that .cshrc over from an old
> install. I normally do what you recommend

OK, thanks.

I just did the following and the build and install went without a problem:

<as 'mcidas'>
cd ~mcidas
cp -p .cshrc cshrc.orig
cp -p .cshrc cshrc.new
-- edit cshrc.new and change it to my recommendation
cp cshrc.new .cshrc
logoff and then log back on

cd ~mcidas/mcidas2015/src
cp -p m0pirdec.for m0pirdec.for.orig
-- edit m0pirdec.for and change line 1511 so that the '.and.' clause was all
   within 72 columns (characters)

make all          - the build ran to completion
make install.all  - the install ran to completion

Comments:

- the excessive line length (73 instead of the max 72) in m0pirdec.for was the
  only long line that was preventing a full build

- I am leaving .cshrc as I changed it so you can take a look

  The original .cshrc file is available as ~mcidas/cshrc.orig

- a very quick scan of ~mcidas/mcidas2015/src/makelog did not reveal
  anything to catch my attention

  Just to make sure, however, I copied 'makelog' back to my workstation
  here in the UPC so I can take a closer look.

- you need to check out the newly built installation to see if you run
  into anything weird/unexpected

Ticket ID: AHC-658709
Department: Support McIDAS