[Miscellaneous #UFF-250801]: GOES east & west geotiff files

Hi Frank,

re:
> You are correct...I did not get the messages yesterday, so thanks for the
> resend.  My responses to your email to me are below.

I will get the script I mentioned and the LDM pattern-action file action
written and tested today and send them along later.

Offer:

- I could login to your machine and install the new action and processing
  script (and update your UNIWISC actions) if you like.  This would have
  the advantage of me being able to look around to see if there is anything
  that I am missing in my assumptions for how I should set things up.

  If you want me to do this, I will need the 'ldm' password and SSH access
  from a unidata.ucar.edu machine (I thinking that there may be one or
  more firewalls that needed to be tweaked to allow my SSH access).

  NB: IF you decide you want me to login and make the changes, please do NOT
  send the password in a reply to this email.  Instead, you could send an
  email containing only the password ** with NO mention of the account or
machine
  for which it is valid ** to address@hidden.  Or, you could call me
  at work (303.497.8642).  But, I am not at work right now, so this would need
  to be later, or you would need to call me at home (303.258.0906).

Ticket ID: UFF-250801
Department: Support McIDAS