[Staging #CCM-472749]: Re: 20150522: TDWR Level III data from NOAA NEXRAD Operational Support Facility in McX and McV

Hi Jim, et. al,

I uploaded 5 files to the pub/incoming directory on the SSEC FTP
server, ftp.ssec.wisc.edu that incorporate changes to the NEXRAD
Level III server to support the Base Spectrum Width (TS0) products
that Bob and Joleen want/are trying to use:

nexrutil.c   - code additions
nexradir.cp  - code additions
nexraget.cpa - code additions
kbxnexr.dlm  - documentation additions
SATBAND      - addition of definition of bands 18 (Melting Layer) and 19
               (Base Spectrum Width)

Important Note:

- the additions I made to SATBAND need to be merged into what is undoubtedly
  a new version of SATBAND contained in SSEC McIDAS-X v2015.1

  I did not do the merge since I did not grab the v2015.1 version of SATBAND.

Bob and/or Joleen:

Please try out the updated server for TDWR TR0, TV0 and TS0 products when
you get a chance ** after ** Jim has had time to incorporate the new code
into the v2015.1 installation on rci.ssec.wisc.edu.  As always, please let
me know the results of your testing.

Ticket ID: CCM-472749
Department: Support McIDAS