[McIDAS #PKA-410853]: GOES channel in LDM and McIDAS

Hi Brice,

re:
> I got in a hurry on Friday and failed to notice that the
> .bat file was blocked.  Please send it again and if there
> are other files you send that could be interpreted as executable,
> add ".allow" extensions to get them through.

I am attaching GINIADDE.BAT renamed to be GINIADDE.BAT.ALLOW to this
email.  This and the previous attachments should be enough to get you
going.

I will need to isolate which source code files need to be
sent so that your GINI ADDE server can be updated with all of the
code changes not (yet) in the SSEC distribution of McIDAS-X>

Ticket ID: PKA-410853
Department: Support McIDAS