[McIDAS #EBM-517139]: ADDE: GOES EAST

Hi Justin,

re:
> I am trying to access the ADDE goeseast.unidata.ucar.edu.
> I am setting up the server information on McIDAS-V and it does not seem
> to recognize the dataset, "EAST".

I just accessed the ADDE server on goeseast.unidata.ucar.edu using
the dataset EAST with no problems.

re:
> Do you know what information I need to enter to access this server? I
> found an older archive message that mentioned to use that server address
> and "EAST" for dataset.

The dataset is EAST.

Can you explain exactly what you did and the messages you got?

Again, I just accessed the EAST dataset on goeseast.unidata.ucar.edu
and had no problems.

Ticket ID: EBM-517139
Department: Support McIDAS