[NOAAPORT #RGL-339243]: ADDE Serving of NEXRAD Level III data

Hi Heather,

re: should VPN access continue to work?

> Yes, the VPN credentials should still work.

I am back to the same problem I had originally:

/usr/sbin/vpnc: no response from target

So, either access has been turned off (I would check with your network
folks), or trying to run 'vpnc' from the network I am now on (UCAR guest
wireless) does not work.  My successful 'vpnc' attempt last week was while
I was at home.

re:
> The other machine is called fsoc1 and the shared account name is
> sleet.  password is same as mcidas.

OK.

re:
> Let me know what you find, I will be out today from 11:30-12:30, but
> will be around the rest of the day.  This is pretty strange to me to,
> I really don't understand why it is not working!

I do not know what is going on either.

If I need to be at home for 'vpnc' to work, I will not be able to
get to the testing until tonight or tomorrow morning.

Ticket ID: RGL-339243
Department: Support NOAAPORT