[McIDAS #WWL-217735]: pixel shift in Florida Satellite Water Vapor Imagery

Hi Daphne,

re:
> "Here is the GOES 2012 Imager data for Bands 2 and 4.
>
> Click here to view 2012new:
> https://www.dropbox.com/l/sgfEgJ9nyqC2ZVanwXSm1m?text=1

Thanks!  I have not had a chance to run my simple (minded)
pixel shift routine on the images yet.  I got hung-up on some
other fires that needed to be put out here AND by the implication
contained in the emails from Jim Nelson and Zhenping Li that
indicate that a resampling of the 3.9 um images is what is
really needed to achieve better registration with the 10.7 um
images of the same time.

Comments:

- It would be interesting to run Zhenping's code against
  your images to see how badly the simple pixel shift approach
  really is.

- Please let me know if you are still interested in getting the
 pixel-shifted 3.9 um and fog product images given Jim/Zhenping's
 comments.

Ticket ID: WWL-217735
Department: Support McIDAS