[McIDAS #TSV-261063]: Hi

Hi Jane,

re: have to wait for approval for access to openarchive.ssec.wisc.edu

> Shucks, do you know how long it usually takes for the approval?

No, sorry.

re:
> I'm in a
> rush to put this together for my presentation next week Wednesday. Guess
> I'll just have to use what I have if this doesn't happen anytime soon.

I will send a note to the head of the Data Center to see if he can get
the approval pushed through.  What I am likely to need is the credentials
you had to provide (I don't know exactly what these are, but I am guessing
that your name, email, and machine's IP address would be part of the
list of things asked for), so please send them to me as soon as you can.

re:
> And to answer your question, yes, I'm Samoan!

Ha! Lucky guess on my part :-)

re:
> haha...Have you been to Samoa?

Unfortunately, no.  It is on the (very long) list of places I would
like to visit, however...

Ticket ID: TSV-261063
Department: Support McIDAS