[McIDAS #TSV-261063]: Hi

Hi Jane,

re:
> I'm a college student at San Jose State University looking for datasets
> (satellite imagery) for my senior thesis research. I've already downloaded
> the McIDAS-V software. May I please have verification to download McIDAS-X
> software for my senior thesis research?

Please remember that you need to login to the Unidata web site before you
will be granted download access to the packages we make available.  Also,
if you registered with the Unidata web site using your sjsu.edu email address,
you should already have access to Unidata McIDAS-X.  Please let us know
if this is not the case, and we will investigate.

re:
> Thanks!

No worries.

Ticket ID: TSV-261063