[McIDAS #GJT-210988]: Unable to downlaod McIdas

Hi Balaji,

re:
> Yes Tom.  I agree to the terms.  Kindly add my email...

As per the text I sent before:

"- you are accessing McIDAS from Unidata for use in a university; please provide
   the name of the department and university that the download is intended for"

I still need the name of the university and department you are downloading
Unidata McIDAS on behalf of.

re:
> Thanks

No worries.