[McIDAS #OOO-566360]: if possible, info McIDAS download

Hi Michele,

re:
> I confirm that I need to use McIDAS-X for my studies and that I accept the
> license terms.

Very good.  I have added you (via the email address you provided when you
registered with the Unidata website) to the list of non-'.edu' users allowed
to download Unidata McIDAS-X.  Please remember that you will need to login
to our website before you can download this or any other package that we
provide/support.

Please let me know if you have further questions about installing and/or
using McIDAS-X.

Ticket ID: OOO-566360
Department: Support McIDAS