[McIDAS #HCT-951994]: McIDAS/MSG-2 SEVIRI

Hi Richard,

re:
> Can you tell me if you have, SEVIRI MSG-9 daily average data (especially
> for years 2011 and 2012)?

We don't have any SEVIRI data/products here in Unidata.  I would guess that
you will need to contact EUMETSAT for them.

re:
> I have access to the EUMETSAT product navigator but cannot immediately
> see the product I am looking for.

I am sorry to say that I do not know anything about the EUMETSAT product
navigator, so I can not help you find the product(s) you want.

re:
> Thank you very much

Sorry we can't be of more help.

Ticket ID: HCT-951994