[McIDAS #IFI-844551]: Using McIDAS scripts on the crontab

Hi João,

I just got back to my hotel room and have access to my McIDAS
distribution, so I can send you the two scripts that I told you
about in my previous email.

Attached you will find:

mcbatch.sh - runs a McIDAS BATCH file
mcrun.sh   - runs a series of McIDAS commands

These files are designed to be:

- copied to new, renamed versions that you put in your McIDAS
  working directory

- edited to set values that match your McIDAS installation

- run from either the command line or from cron (after changing
  their mode to be executable)

Please make sure to work from a copy of the file you choose to
use and leave the original untouched so you can refer back to
it if you run into problems.

Also, please make sure to change the various settings in the file
to match your installation.  Users of Unidata McIDAS would not have
to do much of anything, but since you are using the SSEC distribution,
you might.

Please let me know if you run into anything you can not figure out...

Ticket ID: IFI-844551
Department: Support McIDAS