[McIDAS #MPH-556293]: Error building mcidas2009 distribution

Hi Angel,

re:
> Any idea of what is happening with Meteosat10 visible channels?

Your email reminded me that I needed to download some of the METEOSAT 10
data files from your machine and see if I could spot anything wrong with
server code, etc.  I apologize for not getting to this before today!

I do not (yet) understand why visible channels show no information.
Interestingly, the near IR channel, 1.6 um, also seems to be missing
information (for the one image that I tried, that is) while, at the
same time, there is valid data in the IR channels.

re:
> Should I update the 2009 distribution even known that I build it in March
> 2013?

I just tried this with my development code base, and it does not work in
the same way that your installation, so downloading the latest version
of McIDAS from us will have no positive effect for you.

I will start digging into the code and images to see why no visible
channel information is found...

Ticket ID: MPH-556293
Department: Support McIDAS