[McIDAS #XDA-497356]: access to Unidata McIDAS

Hi Khaled,

re:
> Please I registered in your site unidata,and I have downloaded IDV and
> Gembak software, but when I click to download McIDAS softaware I get
>
> Forbidden
>
> You don't have permission to access /downloads/mcidas/index.jsp on this
> server.
>
> Please tell me if there some permission for this software

Unidata's license with the University of Wisconsin (UW) Space Science and
Engineering
Center (SSEC) allows us to distribute Unidata McIDAS-X/-XCD to educational
institutions only.

Question:

- do you work at an educational institution, or are do you want to use
  McIDAS personally?

  Your yahoo.com email address suggests that you do not represent an
  educational institution.

Ticket ID: XDA-497356
Department: Support McIDAS