[McIDAS #MPH-556293]: Error building mcidas2009 distribution

Hi Angel,

re:
> I Am Angel Luque from Las Palmas University, Spain.

> I am trying to built
> the distribution in an Opensuse linux machine version 12.2 and after
> following all the configuration steps in the user mcidas there is an
> error different from installing extra packages. As you can see in the
> end of the attached makelog file it seems that somehow I have to specify
> the host type.
>
> How can I do that?

Since we do not have an OpenSuSE machine on which we can test McIDAS-X
(and other) software package builds, we can not provide a quick answer
to your question.

Question:

- would it be possible to login to  your machine (SSH, of course) so
  we can investigate the problem you are reporting in detail?

Ticket ID: MPH-556293
Department: Support McIDAS