[McIDAS #PIR-584729]: McIDAS Research Questions

Hi Rod,

re:
> *Yes but however I dont know if I am doing the right thing.*

Doing the right thing in which step?

It would be good to send me a copy of the BATCH file you are
currently using so I can review all of the steps you have
currently in your workflow.

re:
> * Can you check the previous email to verify?*

Yes, as soon as I get a copy of your current BATCH file so
I can see the entire workflow.

re:
> * I also have an additional clarification question that needs to be
> answered!*

What is the additional question?

re:
> *IMGDISP LOC/AREAS.3301 4 LAT=34:00 88:20 GRAY=X X X 389 EU=CLW4 SF=YES MAG=3
> *
> *MAP LALO -2 INT=5 5 STATE=MS AL GA COUNTY=ALL MCOL=6*
> *MAP FILE=OUTVHRES MCOL=1; GRAYOVER 999*
> *
> *
> *ERASE G LEV=3 *
> *
> *
> *(DIDNT WORK HERE? ** As you can see on the first image with the number 4. )

This works for me.  Again, I need to see the full BATCH file you are
running to make sure I see everything you are doing.

re:
> *IMGPROBE CONT BOX RICE SIZE=500 700 CINT=3 CLIM=30 50 COL=7 DASH=YES
> LAT=34:45 87:49 MODE=N*
> *
> *
> *IMGREMAP G13/ERAD27APR11 LOC/AREAS.3103 TIME=20:25*
> *LWU DEL GRID1000*
> *IMGGRD AREA=3203 GRIDF=1000*
> *GRDINFO LOC/GRIDS.1000 STAT GRID=1*
> *
> *
> *It produced these images. See attached image. So that should be right if I
> am correct?*

I need to see the complete BATCH file before commenting.

re:
*Refer to previous email for the comment regarding the second part about *
*remapping the max and min values in the gridded effective radius image the
original satellite image. So I can locate that location on the radar.*

Please restate exactly what you are attempting to do and send me your BATCH
file.

Ticket ID: PIR-584729
Department: Support McIDAS