[McIDAS #RDQ-637778]: Re: New Questions Regarding My Research

Hi Rod,

re:
> How come on that image I dont see the contour labeled with the
> corresponding value?

I added the LHGT=0 keyword to the IMGPROBE CONT invocations to suppress
the labels.  Remove the keyword from the invocations and the labels will
be drawn.

re:
> Also if I did
>
> IMGPROBE STAT BOX RICE OUTLINE=YES 6 MODE=N LINELE=61 121 F PLACE=ULEFT
> SIZE=11 28 EXCLUDE=0 1-184
>
> Why does that not work? This is to use the calibrated effective radius value.

Get rid of the EXCLUDE=0 1-184 keyword and the stats will list normally.
This is because you need to express EXCLUDE in the UNIT being specified (which
is RICE in this invocation, not BRIT), and your EXCLUDE= values are referring
to BRITness levels.

Try instead:

IMGPROBE STAT BOX RICE OUTLINE=YES 6 MODE=N LINELE=61 121 F PLACE=ULEFT SIZE=11
28 EXCLUDE=-109.57-6.77

Consider:

Reice = 7.4 + 44.26*((C-185.0)/70.0)

So, Erad for BRITness 0 is:

Erad = 7.4 + 44.26*(-185/70.0)
Erad = 7.4 - 116.9729
Erad = -109.57              to two significant decimal points

And, Erad for BRITness 184 is:

Erad = 7.4 + 44.26*((184-185)/70.0)
Erad = 7.4 - 0.632285
Erad = 6.77                 to two significant decimal points

Ticket ID: RDQ-637778
Department: Support McIDAS