[McIDAS #WIM-982947]: Opinion Question

Hi Rod,

re:
> See image below and please respond to it in this email.

The county indicated by the box in each picture looks to be the
same, but the location of the strongest echos do not match with
the patterns indicated in the effective radius image.

Off of the top of my head, this may be due to a couple of things:

- the location of the strongest echo is not under the location
  of the coldest cloud tops (if and only if one can interpret
  the effective radius display as a measure of cloud tops)

- the times of the two images are different enough that the features
  don't/shouldn't be expected to line up exactly

The things that looks really different to me are the echos to the
north of that area outlined in red in the GR2 display and the large
area of red along the border to the east northeast of the box
in the effective radius image.

Question:

- what are the times for each image?

Ticket ID: WIM-982947