[McIDAS #CRZ-518318]: Verification if I am running the commands and displaying the stats appropriately

Hi Rod,

re:
> Yes the mag is not set which means its on the default 1.

Very good.

re:
> Can I divide the length of line and elements by 2 since that would
> lead to the center point of the box?:
> 71-61 = 10 .....LENGTH OF LINE
> 155-119= 36...LENGTH OF ELEMENT

It seems to me that the center point in file coordinates would be: 66,137

re:
> So since size is defined number of lines and elements to be added from
> the center....that would seem to make sense to me?

SIZE= is the number of lines that the box is high and elements wide,
and the box is centered on the LATLON= or LINELE= for PLACE=CENTER.

Ticket ID: CRZ-518318
Department: Support McIDAS