[McIDAS #CTJ-586885]: Fwd: EFFRADVIS27APR20112025

Hi Rod,

re:
> I see but i am confused about the delta(lat) delta(lon) part.

The lat file will have the latitude for each point in the image
AXFORM is run for; likewise for the lon file.  Take the difference
between successive lat values to get delta(lat) and the difference
between successive lon values to get delta(lon).  I know nothing
about GrADS, but I suspect that in order to specify the navigation
for a lat,lon projection, you will need to give a starting lat,lon
point and the delta(lat) and delta(lon).  This is how things are
done in McIDAS, GEMPAK, IDV, etc.

Ticket ID: CTJ-586885
Department: Support McIDAS