[McIDAS #BJT-176673]: Question about displaying the Satellite Image On McIDAS-X

Hi,

re: check out the example overlay I provided in my previous email

> Yes! Only thing is I wanted it zoomed to just MS, AL counties.

That is trivial in the IDV.  You would simply zoom in and pan to the
spot you want before capturing the GIF (or PNG, etc.) image that
you want.

re:
> Also...Is
> there a way for me to display similar legends box down below where it
> showed 10.7 brightness temperature and 3.9 reflectivities just like the
> image posted here?

Similar, but not identical.  The best thing would be to display two data
bars and then write the annotation you want.  The information would be
equivalent, but the presentation will be different.

re:
> Thanks for all of your efforts.

No worries.

Sorry I don't have time to do more at the moment, but I have a couple of
time critical deadlines hanging over me at the moment.

Ticket ID: BJT-176673
Department: Support McIDAS