[McIDAS #BJT-176673]: Question about displaying the Satellite Image On McIDAS-X

Hi,

re:
> Ok once I do  EU LIST CLW2  and fix the problems of displaying the
> counties. What would then be the next step?

I would be able to give you the IMGOLAY command invocation _IF_ I
knew more about your effective radius image(s).  This is why I continue
to request that you make some of the images you are working with available
to me.

Question:

- have you asked others in your department about making some of the
  images available to me by FTP?

re:
> To overlay the the effective radius and visible satellite images?

IMGOLAY needs the user to specify the brightness ranges that the user
wants to include from the image (i.e., the effective radius image(s))
that will overlay the base image (i.e., the visible GOES image).  I
can not tell you want the ranges should be since I do not have one
(or more) of the effective radius images to examine.

Ticket ID: BJT-176673
Department: Support McIDAS