[McIDAS #BJT-176673]: Question about displaying the Satellite Image On McIDAS-X

Hi,

re:
> *Thank you so much this maybe my last comment for a while. You are a true
> lifesaver. *

No worries.  I am glad that you are making progress on using the satellite
image data set in your possession!

re:
> *Strange why I am not seeing frame images for 19 Hour time frame*. *I am
> only seeing images* *from the first frame which is 20:15 to the fifth frame
> which is 20:45 PM. How can I resolve this problem? *

Hmm... What is the full set of image times in your possession?  You determine
this as follows:

IMGLIST G13/VIS27APR11.ALL DAY=11117 TIME=19:02 20:45

Are there two images in the list or more?

If there are only  two images in the list, then their display in frames
that are not proximate is an artifact of IMGDISP trying to satisfy the
directive to plot all of the images in frames 1 through 5.  You can
change this by only plotting the two images:

SF 1
IMGDISP G13/VIS27APR11 DAY=11117 TIME=19:02 20:45 LATLON=0 70 MAG=-10 -20
SF=YES ALL=1 2 REFRESH='EG;MAP SAT'

I hope that this helps...

Ticket ID: BJT-176673
Department: Support McIDAS