[McIDAS #UQI-731403]: Remap2

Hi Mary Ellen,

re:
> Tom, I downloaded the code you sent to two separate machines. I was
> successful in
> compiling them both and getting remap2 to run on each.
>
> 1. Linux fsoc1.it-protect.com 2.6.18-194.32.1.el5 #1 SMP Wed Jan 5 17:52:25
> EST 2011
>    x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux.
>
> The code compiled with only 1 warning and ran remap2 successfully. I copied
> the
> resulting image to my local machine and all IR channels have values of 0 and
> vis channel
> has BRIT vals of 255, but the image is correctly navigated.

This matches my results under CentOS 6.3 x86_64.

re:
> 2. SunOS tornado 5.11 snv_111b i86pc i386 i86pc Solaris
> The code compiled with multiple warnings but ran remap2.k successfully. I
> copied
> resulting image to my local machine and all values are 0 for all IR channels
> and 255 for
> VIS BRIT and there is no navigation.

Please send me the following:

- the portion of the McIDAS make log file (~mcidas/mcidas2009/src/makelog) that
  shows the warnings when compiling/linking cloudp_tasc.o and remap2_tasc.[ok]

- the result (output AREA file) of the remap under SunOS

Ticket ID: UQI-731403
Department: Support McIDAS