[SupportPlaza #ZBT-736432]: problem logging into unidata web site

Hi John,

re:
> My registered unidata email is address@hidden

OK.  This should have been enough for you have to been granted automatic
access to Unidata McIDAS-X.

re:
> I did this many years ago, so I believe that I have indicated that I am
> an educational institute. I have use this account to download other unidata
> tools.

In order to give you access sooner than later, I had to add you (address@hidden)
to a list of typically non-'.edu' users allowed to download Unidata McIDAS-X.
While doing this I saw that your affiliation was specified as RLAB which is
short for Research Lab.  This is undoubtedly why your access to Unidata McIDAS
was blocked.

You should be able to download Unidata McIDAS-X now; sorry for the delay!

FYI: I will be releasing a new release of Unidata McIDAS within the next week.
If your need for McIDAS is not real pressing, I advise you to wait until
Wednesday or Thursday of next week.

Ticket ID: ZBT-736432
Department: Support McIDAS